Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beadhead...Unique Handcrafted Jewelry and Accessories

Kellie, of BeadHead Designs, is our featured momtrepreneur. She's from Spring Texas, has been married for 21 years and has 2 children. Her son is 13 and her daughter is 19 and is serving in the US Army. When asked about her favorite ice cream she said, "Well I have two. Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate Chip and I have to eat them together." Her favorite hobby used to be playing tennis, but now it's going to bead shows.

In her shop you'll find, you guessed it, beaded items. Jewelry, bookmarks and accessories such as key fobs.


Above are just a few of my favorite items from BeadHead Designs. But, don't take my word that her shop is fab, stop on by! BeadHead has a huge half off sale going on, I'm sure you could find something to take home. She's also moving her key fobs to a new Etsy shop, KeyFobKellie. If you hurry over today you'll get a great deal. She is having a grand opening buy one, get one half off sale.