Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Unique Items for Unique People: Bei Creations

Let me start this post by saying I'm NOT a jewelry person! But, I really to love many pieces in Bei Creations shop. In this shop you'll find pieces that are modern, elegant, simple and fancy. I know, something for everyone, right?!

Meet Dee, the owner of Bei Creations. She is a Southern California gal and a momma of two little boys, who inspire her. She loves moose tracks denali fudge ice cream and working with new techniques and materials.

Take a look at a few pieces from Dee's shop that I love:


And a few pieces that Dee wanted to showcase:

But wait, there's more. Not only does Bei Creations make fabulous jewelry, you'll also find fabric and vintage items. Let's show this hard working mama some love, stop by her shop to see what you can find to pamper yourself with.

1 comment:

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

The items are gorgeous, and such great pictures!