Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BaDaBling: Custom Swarovski Crystal Apparel

Ba-Da-Bling! Fun to say--and even more fun to wear! For all of you that like sparkle, this is the shop for you. This shop owner is from Saint Cloud, MN and is a Social Worker, dance/soccer/Girl Scout mom by day, Swarovski crystal artisan by night, and Tastefully Simple consultant in her spare time.

Ba-Da-Bling is product of a girls night out. This momtrepreneur surprised her friends with shirts to wear, got great feedback, and it all snowballed from there. She has years of experience under her belt by creating concert tees, pink ribbon designs, bar-wear, high school team shirts, vehicle, and business logos. The sky’s the limit!

These pics are from Ba-Da-Blings most recent artistic challenge. She did a shirt for a friend who converted her motorcycle into a trike. "She wanted me to write “Triker Babe” and have wheels coming out from under the words. When I got going on the project I knew I could do so much better than that, and so, with her permission, I did. When I finished, she really felt like it was her trike! She keeps it on display in her home."

Ba-Da-Blings favorite item in her shop is this lovely shirt “Ride on a Wing and a Prayer” made with Fire Opal Swarovski crystals. It's gutsy but feminine and does look positively on fire!What inspires me: I am most inspired by people who triumph over adversity through perseverance and creativity.

Find some Ba-Da-Bling at http://www.badabling.etsy.com/ and her Tastefully Simple products at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/eevans

Don't forget to check out Ba-Da-Bling's Beautiful Bargains. Modestly priced beautiful items to fit any budget!

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohh I've had her shop marked as a favorite for awhile now. I love her things!

Shannon said...

Sorry, I just saw that comment now. I would love to link swap. email me at: simply.sophia@hotmail.com, so we can get all the right info :)

ingeniouslycreative said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Love your shop, although I don't have a baby I think your products are lovely and will recommend it to my younger friends who do have babies!!! xoxo Carol