Friday, January 4, 2008

Debut

Welcome to the debut of Homespun Mama. I'm starting this blog to give handmade 'momtrepreneurs' a place to showcase their products. Many of you know about Etsy, this is where most of the momtrepreneurs I'll feature sell their items. Please check out my links, I'll be adding Etsy shops and blogs that also showcase handmade items from Homespun Mamas. Check back weekly to see which Homespun Mama is being featured and to get your weekly crafting tips. Hopefully you'll find some quality handmade items for yourself, your loved ones and to give as gifts.

P.S. Special thanks to Shabby Princess for the backgound papers!

3 comments:

Organized Nutrition said...

GREAT new BLOG... mine is new too (actually started in March last year, posted once and then NOT again till the NEW year!!!
I love the term "momtreprenuers" Very CUTE, I think I will use it since that is what I am!!!!
Good luck on your blog... I think I will bookmark it to check up on your NEW listings and featured artists!!!!

Junque Rethunque said...

such a great idea! I love the paisley background you're using.

Susana said...

I love the look of your blog. It is interesting that my blog is
susanshomespunlife.blogspot.com and my email is mambaig@yahoo.com
Seems we have something in common!
Best wishes!